Difference between revisions of "User:Geekscape"
Revision as of 04:47, 18 January 2019
Andy Gelme: Hacker At Large at Silverpond based in Melbourne
Direct Message me on Twitter, if you'd like to talk about ...
- Jobs_BoF#Silverpond: Open roles at Silverpond (Dev Ops, Software Engineer, Machine Learning Practitioner)
- HackerSpaces: Founder CCHS Melbourne (Connected Community HackerSpace)
- A.I / Machine Learning ... especially when combined with Robotics
- Manufacturing in Shenzhen, China (2017 and 2018 tours) ... making consumer electronics products and crowd-funding
- IoT ... especially MicroPython on ESP32 or lots of RGB LEDs (WS2812B)
- Drones: Flying or ground based
- LISP or any programming language with round brackets
- Technology Zines (I suck at drawing, but maybe you don't !)
- Other random fun activities