Pride / Ally / Queer / LGBTIQ+
This is the initial landing page for what I hope becomes a beneficial catch up and discussion about how we can improve awareness of LGBTQI+ across the working world (and not just in IT)
Some suggestions for discussion:
- How does your organisation or company approach gender equity ?
- What does your company / organisation feel about gender neutrality (not just bathroooms ....)
- How can we improve our presence in the workforce without being employed or recognised because of our gender/sexuality
- What does your company / organisation do now that is good (or bad) about promoting inclusion
I have not yet asked for or secured a room for our discussions, so will ask or we could just meet up at each lunch break and head off together as a group to grab a bite to eat?
At the very least, please put your name here if you wish to meet and discuss any of the above or have other topics to engage on.
I just want to continue forward with promoting equity in our workplace, specifically when it comes to LGBTQI+, SAGE and STEM in IT
Indicate Interest in Attending
- Aidan Doak (@aidofthecloud)
- Matthew Cengia (@mattcen)
- Paul McInerney (paul at sydney dot edu dot au)
- Roman Vaughan (@NZSmartie)
- Tris Healy (twitter: @trissylegs DM's open)