Pokemon Go players, the legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre will be back and we will meet up to catch them. We need raid teams of at least 5 high level accounts or more accounts if there are lower levels. We will raid gyms within Wifi range of the conference or further afield if someone (e.g. Pterodaxyl, see below) has a NZ SIM with data to share.
We will need to agree on an IM system for arranging raids.
Christchurch PoGo Discord: https://discord.gg/RsWvwTf #uc-raids
Christchurch PoGo Map: https://www.chchmap.nz/
Also we can do PvP.
Put your User:name, level, team, trainer name, and (optional) trainer code below:
- Russell Coker (etbe) L40+L37 Valor.
- Daniel Sobey (dns) L39 + L33
- Aeriana L40 Instinct
- Martin Kealey L31 Instinct "Pterodaxyl" 7783 3009 0674 (carrying linuxconfau WiFi hotspot)
- Mike Field L37 Mystic "hamster_nz"
- Liz Quilty L40 Mystic "CoffeeBacon"
- Patrick Quinn-Graham L38 Instinct "thepatrick"
- Alwyn Nixon-Lloyd L32 Mystic "ehshsbejdbf" 6748 0879 9392
- Betsy L32 Instinct "BetsyBookwyrm"
- Rob (xrobau) Thomas L31 Mystic "xrobau" 8887 0782 2358 - Has 16 Kanghiskhan's for trading.
- Luke Hovington L38 Mystic "lordhovo" 8947 5959 8146
The regional Pokemon is the Relicanth. I am sure that any local players will trade if asked.
Great places to go hunting
If you want to go further afield, great places to go walking are:
- Sumner beach
- Botanic Gardens (Central City)
- The Arts Center
- Columbo St