Given the growing interest in Open Hardware for medium to high end compute generally and OpenPOWER in particular thought it'd be good to have another BoF as we did in 2018.
Where and When
Think our best bet is Lecture Theatre C1 and 1230 on Wednesday for an hour maximum - this puts us at lunchtime, immediately after Stewart Smith's session and prior to Matthew Garretts.
Show and Tell
- I'll bring a sample Raptor Computing Systems Blackbird POWER9 Motherboard to look at and some OpenPOWER schwag - Hugh
Please (optionally) note if you'll be attending so we've a sense of numbers.
- Hugh Blemings (OpenPOWER Foundation)
- Michael Carden (eagerly awaiting some Raptor Computing kit)
- Andrew Ruthven
- J Lynn
- Joel Stanley
- Steven Ellis
- Sam Mendoza-Jonas
- Andrew Donnellan (@ajdlinux)
- David Richards
- Paul Gear - you had me at "doesn’t come with an unexpected hidden operating system". :-)
- Alec Clews (@alecthegeek)